Sunday, February 21, 2010

354. Pouring our Hearts and Our Minds for the Sake of Love

ink on paper, Tel Aviv
Neta and I met up today for what I felt was the beginning of something great. With her background as a Dietician and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), and myself an Expresssive Therapist and Sex Therapist, we poured our hearts and our minds into what will hopefully become one fantastic program to help individuals suffering from emotional eating and a negative body image (anyone interested can contact me at levavot.hearts@gmail.com).
As we chatted about other matters of the heart, Neta's six and a half year old daughter Lihi's heart-shaped picture found itself on Levavot - I lev it!
Lihi's heart would love for others to support sick children http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=91280798803&ref=nf
*Content and photo © Nomi Helene 2010. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment